SC-4GWLPG WiFi access point with a built in router, GPS, PSTN, WAN port and internal 3G/4G cellular modem for Internet access.
The SC-4GWLPG has been designed by Sitecomm to be an all-in-one solution, giving the user full GPS Tracking via Sitecomm’s Server, WAN, LAN, PSTN and WIFI from the one device.
Perfect device for a replacement PSTN line for Alarms and Emergency Lift Phones.
8 in stock
SC-4GWLPG WiFi access point with a built in router, GPS, PSTN, WAN port and internal 3G/4G cellular modem for Internet access ideal for Emergency Lift Phones as a replacement to old copper phone lines.
It has the ability to connect an analogue phone to the PSTN port for making voice calls via the same sim card ideal for:
- Emergency lift phones and anyone upgrading before the NBN cut old copper PSTN lines.
- Alarm systems that require native PSTN line.
- Remote site office’s.
- In vehicle wireless internet and GPS Tracking.
- Remote Communications centres.
- Emergency Communications.
The NBN in Australia is disconnecting all copper land lines this includes FIP’s (FIRE INDICATOR PANELS) and emergency lift phones.
Most building managers and owners corporations / body corporate’s are getting ahead and installing this device in replacement of the copper landlines allowing Emergency phones to continue to work without interruption.
This product offers the ability to use a sim card via any 3G/4G network to make calls via the SC-4GWLPG
We also offer the (SC-UPS-MINI) which has a 6 hr battery backup if the mains power fails, perfect for emergency lift phones.
- Internet access over WAN (supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE) and internal 4G LTE modem.
- 100% Australian Support and Warranty.
- PSTN Line via cellular allows Phone or Fax to be connected ideal for emergency lift phones.
- Fail-over from WAN to Cellular or Load Balance among WAN and Cellular.
- WiFi access point (Internal antenna)
- Short message SMS via interface
- VPN pass-through / VPN client
- Powered by 12 Volt DC
- On board GPS allows some monitoring via the Sitecomm Platform.
The perfect solution for remote offices or job sites where no services are available this product allows employees Internet Access, and PSTN line Access for FAX if needed.
Please read Sitecomm’s terms and conditions by Clicking Here
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 20 cm|